A new bridge restrainer system with rubber-rolled pin is proposed for the great earthquake. First, the static and high-speed loading tests are performed for the bridge restrainer system with and without rubber, respectively. Second, it is found that the rubber-rolled pin can absorb the large strain energy by cutting the fiber involved in the rubber and, as such, it has the large ultimate displacement until failure. Therefore, it is confirmed that this new bridge restrainer with rubber-rolled pin will be useful for the great earthquake.
|出版ステータス||出版済み - 1996|
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes
- Building and Construction
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Arts and Humanities (miscellaneous)